- Pricing is the same for all versions: Experimental, PA-12 & PA-18
- Standard Cargo Pod—Fiberglass version with carbon fiber reinforcements: $2,995
- Fuel Module—Fiberglass version: $1,450
- Standard Cargo Pod & Fuel Module purchased together: $4,300
- CF Cargo Pod—All carbon fiber version: TBD
- Optional cargo pod user-specific mount brackets locations: No additional charge
- Optional custom cargo pod Gel Coat color: Please call for quote
- Shipping & Handling: Actual cost for materials, crating time & shipping
We typically have three week lead time for new orders. Optional features, such as a unique Gel Coat color and user-specific mount bracket locations can add to the order lead time.
Shipping and handling is extra, as you might expect for items as large as the cargo pod. We package the pod in 1/2” OSB with internal foam wrap. We can ship using the carrier of your choice (UPS, FedEx, …). We insure all shipments to protect you and us in the event of a shipping problem.
You are welcome to fly into Platte Valley (18V) or any other general aviation airport in the greater Denver region. If you do fly your aircraft in, we will help you install your pod on your aircraft. Remember, if we do sell & install your pod here in Colorado we have to add 3.5% sales tax.
All orders are FOB Denver, Colorado.
We require a 50% deposit at time of order. Payment in full is due prior to shipment.
Please complete the order form (link here).